Hi Charles,

Yes. One of my complaints with the random generation of things is that
it was too easy to cheat. You could save a game enter a room, find a
centaur or something in there, load your saved game, and get a
different monster to fight. You could do this any number of times to
litterally cheat your way through the game. The way I am doing random
generation now you won't be able to use saved games to cheat. If you
enter a room with a centaur, reload your saved game, he'll still be
there to fight. This will add challenges and prevent someone from
cheating.