Hi,

Yes, I know that I have been doing everything wrong for over 20 years.  I know
this because people such as James, Thomas and Shaun have told me this over and
over.  And yes I am very lazy because none of the below games have ever used
option explicit, but hey I am not working on beta 28 of my first title either.

Baseball, BattleShip, Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, coupling, Craps, Draw
Poker, Football, Golf, Hangman, Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1, Mach 1 tts,
Master Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1, Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine,
Snakes and Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule, Triple J Shooter, Trivia game engine,
Trucker, Yahtzee

Braille reference guide, Brain, Reader, Waver, Batting practice, Golf course
maker, monopoly board maker

And I do like it that people must first install winkit.zip so that they have my
game menu and the games then run as I designed them to.

BFN

    Jim

13 134 1

j...@kitchensinc.net