Hi Damien,

Ummm..I'm not sure about that.  I don't know how your move function
actually works. I know my movement functions would require the
player's angle, AKA the direction the player is facing, his/her speed,
plus the x, y, and z position and calculate a vector along that
direction to find out where the player's next step will be. For that
reason I wrote separate functions to move correctly.

What I'm saying is that my movement functions don't simply add or
subtract 1 to the x/y/z axes. They use trig based calculations to
determine where the player's next step will be given the player's
current angle, velocity, and position in 3d space. So I'm not quite
sure how your movement function works and if it would really apply to
a 3d fps engine or not.