That would be a good idea. Cause there's nothing more frustrating than
getting poisoned from the outset and not being able to do anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 2:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 17

Hi Liam,

Not sure. In Tomb Raider they have medikits you pick up throughout the
levels rather than potions. Usually, they have a medikit somewhere near the
start position you can snag off a ledge or some other obscure place which
gives you a quick way to restore health when you need it.
Unfortunately, that kind of game doesn't use random items and monsters so
they can put those items where they want them. I suppose I can create an
extra potion bottle that isn't random that is laying nearby the start
position as a freeby. That seams to make the most sense to me.

Cheers!