Hello,

I just finished playing through Mota 17 a couple of times. I am really
loving the new level, and I like how you have to do a lot of backtracking
and exploring to find out where to go. I like the new platforms and the
timing element they add. I hope to see even more complex levels and even
possibly multiple traps, or traps and enemies in the same room in higher
levels. For example, you could have to climb down a rope onto a vanishing
platform or a drawbridge you lowered earlier, or you could have to jump
between vanishing platforms, timing your jumps such that the new one has
appeared but the old hasn't yet disappeared.

I found a bug and a balancing issue. The bug is that stairs do not show up
in the view command, so it is hard to tell where they are sometimes.

The balancing issue is that it is possible to encounter a harpy without
finding a healing potion. I would recommend simply starting the player with
one potion. I can hardly think that  Angela would not come prepared. I know
this has been brought up before, but I have another suggestion of how to
alert the player that they've been poisoned. The speech could simply say
something like "Health: fair. You are poisoned." This would be enough to
tell if you have been poisoned.