Hello all,

        I'm just starting to get into games again after losing my sight
back in 02, and dumped all my then worthless, unplayable games on a
friend.  Then I heard about Audio Quake from another friend in IRC.

        I've been trying to get either/both Linux and Windows
installation routines to work, but they can't find either the Shareware
Quake version, which I already have, nor can they find the additional
sound files that go with Audio Quake.  The links no longer work.

        I do believe Windows Audio quake somewhat worked, as it tried to
start, and said something at me with the Mickeysoft Sam voice. <gags>
Does anyone have working URLs for the sound additions?  It looks like
I'm going to have to figure out how to install this guy manually, and
pray they come up with an NVDA port.  TIA,

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 *#* Powered By: Intel *#* http://rivensight.dyndns.org