Hi Michael,

I'm not a very big Audioquake player myself, and unfortunately I'm not
sure I have the setup files you need myself any more. I haven't played
the game in so long I just lost interest in it. Anyway, the person who
could help you most is Cara Quinn who assumed control of the project
after the original developers quit the project. I don't know what
Cara's plans for Audioquake is but I know she is currently the new
project manager.

HTH