I would not, due to a lack of interest in that kind of game.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my frustration with the blind gaming comunity.

I don't mean any kind of complicated RPG. I mean a 2d fighting game, a Street Fighter type game. No complicated walking or picking up weapons, just a typical fighting game with a decent selection of characters, good amount of moves per character and a solid combo system. No audio cues during fights, so basically a mainstream game, with talking menus. Would people play that? Again, if so, why, and if not, why not?