I had a considerably better day. I won one round in this match, but every round I managed to get my opponent's health relatively low. That second round with Sakura was a disaster... got myself cornered and trapped... couldn't do anything about it. Second match... I liked it. I pulled of some sweet maneuvers, and my experiments and theories came to fruition as I thought they would. I think it went well, like I said I came close every round this set. Great day for me, in my opinion... and check out what happens in the last round with Bison! This is a gem you don't see very often...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/SSFIV%20match%20set%20guy%20vs.%20sakura%20and%20bison.mp3