To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 3:06 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] still more SF!

I had a considerably better day. I won one round in this match, but every
round I managed to get my opponent's health relatively low. That second
round with Sakura was a disaster... got myself cornered and trapped...
couldn't do anything about it. Second match... I liked it. I pulled of some
sweet maneuvers, and my experiments and theories came to fruition as I
thought they would. I think it went well, like I said I came close every
round this set. Great day for me, in my opinion... and check out what
happens in the last round with Bison! This is a gem you don't see very
often...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/SSFIV%20match%20set%20guy%20vs.%20sakura%20and%20bison.mp3

list,