and what other titles has he written?
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Adventure Games

Hi,

Yeah, tell me about it. That guy likes to keep you guessing. At times
in his games you litterally have to think several moves ahead. Which
is a problem if you are playing through the first time because you
dont' know that you've royally screwed up until you blundered into it
up to your eyeballs. Still they are great games if someone is
interested in interactive fiction that is above average.

Hi,
Yeah--Andy Phillips is great. I have all four of his titles. There are
sertainly a couple of nasty bits in Heroine, such as the clocktower.

Best Regards,
Hayden