and where can I get this game from please? thanks.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 5:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Adventure Games

Hi Michael,

Michael wrote:

      Yeah, I found myself stuck 3 moves into Heroine's Mantle, trying
to get off the stoopid pier, after trying to do everything up to and
including raping the statue and cannibalizing the dead parents on the
docks, so I eventually pitched that game...

My responce:

Rotf! Yeah, Heroin's Mantle is pretty difficult the first time
through. However, Im sure someone has a walkthrough somewhere to help
you get passed some of the more complicated puzzles. Its so long since
I've tried that one I don't even remember how to get off the pier, but
I can say that it was pretty obscure. It took me a couple of days to
figure out the puzzle. So you aren't alone doing a few hours of
banging your head against a wall trying to think of the right answer
to some of these puzzles. I think that this element is one of the
reasons some people play them. They like the mystery and frustration
of cracking the puzzle.