Hi Thomas and all,
Where is toomb hunter 2?
saygilar sevgiler.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Surround sound?

Hi Muhammed,

That all depends on if you are asking about Tomb Hunter I or Tomb Hunter II.

If you are talking about Tomb Hunter I, Mysteries of the Ancients, the
answer is no. It is a 2d side-scroller and doesn't use 5.1/7.1
surround sound audio. It only makes use of DirectSound's 2d stereo pan
control.

Now, if you are asking about Tomb Hunter II the answer is yes. Tomb
Hunter II is a full skaled 3d adventure with 3d levels, 5.1 surround
sound audio, and is planned to take place in Egypt. However, part of
this will largely depend on Philip updating Streemway over to XAudio2
since it has superior 5.1 surround sound support. If not I'll likely
have to include 5.1 surround sound support by wrapping XAudio2 myself.

Cheers!