Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. Although, it would help if you spell the item correctly.
I'm not trying to pick on you, but I couldn't help but see you spelled
faucet forset. That would definitely be a cause for a game not to
respond if you spell things incorrectly like that. This isn't the
first time I've seen incorrect spellings like that in your e-mails,
and as you probably know interactive fiction really does require
decent spelling to work.

Anyway, as someone else suggested it was probably something simple like
"get water"
which fits with a lot of interactive fiction games I've played.
Usually, not all the time, but usually after you play them a while
there is a certain logic everyone follows most of the time.