The best way I've found to learn to spell is not to rely on a screen reader. Braille works.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Adventure Games

Hi,

Well my spelling sucks as well.

At school, or at homework, I always use a spell checker. My teachers say don't use a spell checker, but I have to say I disagree. The only way you'll learn most words. Yes, reading is the key, but how are you going to correct your spelling without you knowing? You do not just correct it like that, you learn the spelling.

Anyways, Hayden says my spelling is improving, isn't it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>