well tom, remember that I have a particularly english way of speaking (people have accused me of sounding extremely posh), ---- and thus don't pronounce the strong r in words like fausit the way most Americans, Irish, and indeed some English accents like west country do.

In my accent (which is also the accent I prefer for orphius), words like Law and lore, saw and sore, maw and more sound exactly the same, indeed a lot of English poetry doesn't work unless you have this in mind, it's actually a spelling I've always had trouble with sinse I was quite litle, i remember being five or so and being made to read a lot of things about animals with a poor sore paw, ;D.

beware the grue!