To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a strong message about the future of games for the vi

Yes, please do it on dropbox.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frost" <znvyyv...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 5:38 PM

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 01:45:35PM +0200, NIcol wrote:
I've done a recording where I talk about how I feel about the future of
games for the vi.

[My Reply:]
Hi NIcol,

No offense, but I'mm still sitting here, waiting for the
download to complete, because I don't want the website's software
clogging up my computer along with everything else, likely so they can
read my drives or spam the bejesus out of me.  Think you can switch to
dropbox.com like everyone else is using?
I've finished this letter, and the download still hasn't
started, so I aborted the connection.  It said 2 minutes and it's at
least been 5, so...wish I could have heard it.

Michael

--
Linux User: 177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org