thats true.
Saying that headphones are good.
Though I must say our games are at least good in the fact they have stratogy in them.
I know friends that just cheat to finnish the game without solving it.
ANd I know more that can be a terrorist and kill loads of people just point and shoot and watch the blood spirt. Put them in a puzzle game and its like why do I have to do this I can't do this its to slow I have to think.
So its your mind set, I prefur to think and just not sit punching buttons.