Hi list
Since I was very addicted to balloon fight when playing console games as a
kid, I would like to know if balloon fight is possible with bgt?
And will there be any copyrights to watch out for if a balloon fight remake
is developed?
What I do remember is that if I pressed the joy stick left or right, the
game would make a sound similar to a kiss sound letting me know I am about
to die.
And then if I go left or right further I die.
But if I pressed the joystick up or right I was ok.
Does anybody know why that was the case?
I loved the  sound effects in balloon fight.
Happy gaming.