Though I never owned a nes, my dad did once get one of these compilation things that plugged into the tv, and baloon fight was the game I played most on it, it reminded me slightly of joust, but was more interesting given the extra enemies and bonuses, also the fact you had more hits than in joust.

As an interesting fact I actually think packma n talks or dynaman is more fun than the original packman, sinse you can only get a litle of the maze presented to you in 3D at once, which makes it far more an exploration game than the original graphical game.

Beware the Grue!

dark.