Hi,

Thanks for the well wishes. Yes, she is doing better. Today she
actually got out of bed and came to the kitchen table and is eating
something other than soop. Which is a good sign she is doing much
better. Most of the worst of it was last weekend when she couldn't get
out of bed without falling down. I just wanted to give everyone a
heads up as to why I'm not working on MOTA, and let people know the
release will be out when I'm able to.

Cheers!