I'd rather have Pepperoni, Italian sausage, extra cheese, and anchovies if I'm in the mood for a pizza. I don't think a pizza with dominos on it would be all that good. (grin)

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Phil's price list and other entires

Hi Dark,

Dominoes unreasonable? There prices are pretty reasonable state side.
Now, that you mentioned it I'd probably kill for a Dominoes pizza
right now. Since my wife has been sick we haven't had any pizza for
about two weeks. I'm going through pizza withdrawl. Oh, I'd love to
have a nice hot pizza and a cold glass of beer right now. Lol!