Sorry for double-posting... I meant ones that are in 3d.

At 07:54 PM 04/03/2011, you wrote:
Hi Yohandy,

Yeah, I definitely agree. Until we actually create some classic
beat-m-up games using BGT or Genesis 3D I doubt many VI gamers will
ever play them. In fact, now that the Genesis 3D engine is pretty much
stable enough for game development I've got a few beat-m-up games in
mind. When I was sighted I use to love Bad Dudes, Legend of Kage, and
Double Dragon. Any of these classic beat-m-ups could be converted to
audio quite easily. All I'd have to do is change the name of the
characters , name of the game, and bingo. We've got a classic
beat-m-up from the NES/Super NES era for the PC. It wouldn't take more
than a month or two in order to create something like that.