Hi Dark,

That's precisely my point. That's why I personally purchased the
versions published by Bloomsberry. The characters are from England,
the books takes place in England, and the American copies have been
edited to be more Americanized. I found it slightly odd myself, and
I'm not even from the U.K. Lol!

Anyway, to bring this back on topic with gaming the odd thing is you
see this in the Harry Potter games as well. If you fire up
Philosopher’s  Stone for the PC it will ask you what language you want
the characters to speak in. They have American English, British
English, German, Spanish, etc. I can certainly understand having
options for foreign languages like French, German, and Spanish but
having American acters doing Harry Potter, Hermione, and Ron, etc is
weird.  Why didn't they just stick with the U.K. acters for the
English cutscenes?