To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Suggestion for SCW

I would find that absolutely insane, english characters using American terms, ---- heck when something from America comes out over here we don't have it edited to use the British terms for things at all, in fact I remember being quite litle when my dad explained to me that American words for clothing such as pants and shorts didn't mean the same thing as over here.

I wonder what they did about the very english slang such as git as an insult or Loo for toilet which both come up in the books.

The one odd thing is jk does use the term "moaning mertle's bathroom" on occasion even in the original uk edition, she alternates betwene this and calling it a toilet as would be usual over here.

Beware the Grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.