Hi Dark,

very true. Unfortunately, having someone read an audio manual can get
quite expensive if using professional voice talent though. I've
thought about it, but figured it isn't worth the expense in the long
run. I just dropped another $30 into Mysteries of the Ancients this
week, and I'm really getting tired of dropping money into that
project. It is starting to become a financial blackhole. It takes,
takes, takes, and takes and so far hasn't earned much back in return.
Grrrrrr....

Cheers!