To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:24 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Something I've Learned

I have heard people complaining about not getting much feedback on list. I myself have griped and moaned about it a time or two--but now I understand what's going on. What it is is that people get so much mail through the list that they only read posts by big companies and games designers. What made me realize this is that nobody commented on psycho smash until you did, Tom, and they all replied to your message, which means that they did not read mine. I think that's why if minor game devs like me talk about a game, we can go on talking about it for post after post. Then, Tom mentions it and you get twenty posts asking what the game is. It makes a whole lot of sense now.

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!
And,