Hi Ken,

AT&T Crystal reads my Email to me in a continuous manner without me even
touching my keyboard.  That is one Email after another until it reads them all.  So
I read every Email in my Email box.  Like while I'm eating breakfast, drinking
coffee or whatever.  I can skip a message if I wish too, but normally do not.  So I
read every single Audyssey message.  I just do not respond to every single one.

BFN

    Jim

I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA