Yes, I agree about the Jaws message. I hope to be able to do away with that eventually. I would also like to make the game get harder as you play.
Thanks for the comments.

On 3/22/2011 9:59 PM, dark wrote:
I've given shooting range another try.

Firstly as I said, sounds are great, ---- though I'm less sure of the "turn off
jaws" warning at startup, ---- afterall I'm using Hal which you certainly don't need
to turn off.

Other than that, as I said, I do like the sfx, however maybe yo0u could
considder adding some more to the game, for instance some methods of making
things harder.

thus far I find it a litle too easy, for instance here's my score and bare in
mind this was only my second game:

1Misses. 127Hits. Shots: 128. Accuracy: 99%.

Beware the Grue!

Casey Mathews
www.webfriendlyhelp.com