Hi Shaun,

Welll, in my experience the command prompt window is not much
different than running MS Dos. When I play Adrift games via Scare
Window-Eyes reads all the new text as soon as it comes up on screen.
Diddo for frotz. I don't have to use any review cursors to read the
new text unless I missed something and need to read it again.I suppose
this probably depends on screen reader implamentation though. However,
I myself have no problems playing text games in Windows as Window-Eyes
is pretty good at reading new text in the command prompt window. The
only apps that give me problems is Winfrotz, Adrift, and Wintads as
those require a review cursor where the Dos versions are more
accessible.