I personally use a 50gb dropbox promo and love it for a number of
reasons, however, I agree with you about free sharing services overall.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sabado, 26 de Março de 2011 11:37
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] collection of accessible emulators for the blind

Hi Shane,

Smile. Yes, I was talking about Dropbox. I can't tell you how many
times friends of mine or just people on various lists have uploaded
their content to Dropbox, and when I attempt to download the contents
I get the "download has exceeded" message because Dropbox has exceeded
a certain number of downloads for that account. Not only that, but
when you compare the space you get for a free Dropbox account verses a
paid Sendspace Max account the difference is no comparison. Dropbox is
alright if you just want a free sharing account to share with a few
people, but it is not and was never designed for sharing with an
entire list of people like this list. Dropbox is just way too easy to
exceed the download limit and that's why I nickname it Flopbox,
because its a flop when it comes to a reliable file sharing service.
The only way you will get reliable file sharing services is to pay for
them, because the free file sharing services don't work. For instance,
here is what I get with Sendspace Max.

* 100 GB of file storage space.
* A total of 8 GB download bandwidth daily.
* No adds or popups.
* The Sendspace Wizard that allows you to upload, download, and manage
files remotely without ever visiting the Sendspace site directly.
* Files remain on the site until you delete them.

Now, compare that with Dropbox and the answer is pretty clear which is
the superior file sharing service. Of course, Rapid Share and Mega
Share have similar features for their commercial plans, but over all I
found Sendspace is probably the best for the price. Especially, if you
know lots of people on Sendspace and can exchange files with them easy
enough from Max account to Max account.

Cheers!