Ken, you are a very mean fellow indeed!

Actually that's one custome we also have over here.

I almost planned a fake news announcement for audiogames.net, to announce that the developers of the splintercell series were commissioning testers and looking in to creating an audio version of their game called splintercell silent darkness, but I thought that might be a litle too mean and I'd have half of the community coming around to try and linch me! ;D.

Beware the grue!