I feel horrid about mine this year.
I called Musicians Friend, an online music company and ordered a
banjo. My wife doesn't really like banjos, and I didn't say anything
to her about it.
Only, I didn't really make the call, I just played the part of having
the conversation. Apparently, I did it too well. She got upset with
me, and I tried to tell her it was a joke, but it took a little
convincing.
Next year, maybe I'll just tell her I'm pregnant.
Signed:
Dakotah Rickard