Hi Hayden,

No, the Nemean Lion is not the level 2 boss. It doesn't appear until
level 9 or so, because it is nearly impossible to kill. At least with
standard weapons and ammo. So the game is not spoiled.

What Bryan was talking about is the sound descriptions menu. I forgot
to update it with some sound effects I have for the Lion. Just after
ee-mailing my earlier post I happened to look in a stack of cds and
happened to find one full of jungle animal effects with exactly what I
was looking for. So the Nemean Lion sounds will definitely get updated
next release as I have found a bunch of lion sounds. Lol!