mabee you could make cheats and that be one of t hem?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 18 Released!

Hi Hayden,

Yes, the bronze armor and bronze shield are in the beta. They were in
beta 17 as well. I guess you didn't notice. Smile.

As for the Lion's hide you will not be able to use it as armor like
Hercules did. Come on you got to give the enemies a chance to win.
Having invincible armor would be, well, way too easy.

Hi,
I can imagine the Nemiean lion will be hard to kill.. Will you be able to
use its hide as armor? Another question, while we're on the subject of
armor, did you add in the breastplate this BETA?

Best Regards,
Hayden