I agree with you Phil.
saygilar sevgiler.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA 18 - levers?

Hi Thomas,
I completely disagree with your logic that the levers should not be described. In many sighted games the items are colored differently to indicate that they go together, so a gold key unlocks a gold lock. I could understand your thinking in the difficult levels of play, but not for the beginner level. I suggest the color of the lever and statues be a separate file so in beginner level it would say bronze lever but in a more difficult level you would have to guess which lever unlocked which statue.
Phil