jee! That would suck!

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Addictor" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] anyone got anny suggestions for the nextversionofbattlezone?

I'm not asking for a three or two-step boundary cue. One step, like in mota, is perfectly fine. Hey, how about this: the kidnappers know you're a blind gamer that likes excessive cues, so he puts gravel under a silently swinging blade! LOL
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>