Clement,
Keep in mind that the MK demo is an extremely early build. in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was e3 code. MK team has stated that the issues people have been having with that demo have been fixed for months, and that the game runs way more smoothly now. seeing as the demo was already pretty smooth that's great news if you think about it. oh! not sure if you guys know, but MK has officially gone gold as of a few days ago. yay!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] anyone got anny suggestions for the next version ofbattlezone?

Simple mode lets you chain three hit combos... but nothing more than that. Personally, I don't see what the problem with six buttons is. It's simply three punches and three kicks.. at different strengths. Is it that hard to get that? Again I don't want to sound antagonizing, but it doesn't take a genius to figure that out... I happen to agree with the upper-level fighting game community, that while four buttons in this game is okay, you're taking out so much of the learning curve that it almost seems like there's nothing to learn. Supers I don't mind since that's the way they've always been done in the vs. series... since those and Street Fighter games are completely different entities. MK's definition of accessibility is having almost the same startup chain of attacks to cancel into other moves. Unlike SF and tekken that require a lot of timing, MK, at least from the demo seems like you'll be able tochain attacks together without too much effort. And x-ray moves... don't even get me started on those. Gory and cool, yes... but a bit broken as a lot of people will point out to you. But I won't get into that now... I'm excited for the game, and want to save any griping for if and when I find things to gripe about. lol.