Hi Shaun,

Oh yeah, the old copy con filename.  I probably tried that, but since simply
type filename did the same thing and was reviewable I used that.  Well it was
reviewable unless it scrolled up and off of the screen in which case you wanted
to use type filename | more
And hey, it still works in the Windows XP command prompt.  Well except that JFW
doesn't read it automatically.

Do you remember the text file program by David Justice named ReadIt?  That was the
accessible dos text file reader program for sure.  Of course Windows Note Pad works
great now.  Even for opening a 230 meg text file. <grin>

BTW I use HJ Pad for composing my out going Email.

BFN

    Jim

Sign on my door: "Go ahead and knock, I'm already disturbed!"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA