Hi Charles,

Yeah, makes sense. I remember a Star Wars game sort of like that. In
Dark Forces there were cheat codes for 90% of the game, but if you
tried to fight Darth Vader or any of the other bosses the cheat codes
would be disabled. That was a big problem because if you were using
cheats like unlimited ammo and didn't have any ammo/power in your
weapons you were done for. The only way you could battle the bosses
like Darth Vader is to play the game completely through without cheats
and then you would have the ammo, experience points, and skills
required to perhaps survive a battle like that. As someone who hates
cheats I kind of like the fact that some developers build in pros and
cons for using them rather than giving you unlimited ability to play
the game all the way through with cheats.