you've made games?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] quick question on a demo I found.

Or do like what Philip does for Q9 and have it not play the actual ending if you use cheats. Instead you could have Athena or Angela make some really sarcastic comment about it. I'm probably going to do something like that myself. There may be cheats in some of my games but you won't get to hear the ending if you use them.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!