Hi Oriol,

Yes, that's exactly the problem in a nutshell. As you correctly
pointed out most amateur developers, blind and sighted alike, don't
have the background math and physics skills required to add such a
degree of realism to their games. Even if you do have the skills it is
just one more complexity you need to worry about when programming. So
that's basically why you don't see things like this in Q9, Super Liam,
Mysteries of the Ancients, etc.