Hi,

No, you don't. As I said any defensive actions will be automatic. Here
is an example.

Let's assume you are playing a match of Eve Torres vs Brie Bella. If
Brie Bellla tries a missile dropkick there will be an internal
calculation/roll of stats to determine if she successfully performed
the move or not. If not it might say something like, "Eve deftly steps
aside and Brie Bella, finding nobody home, hits the mat hard. Now, it
looks like Eve is back in control of this match."

Behind the scenes, so to speak, all that is happening is a stat check
to see if a move succeeds or fails. If it succeeds Brie Bella pulls
off a stunning dropkick to Eve Torres. If it fails it will print some
message of a ddefensive play on your part like deftly stepping out of
the way, breaking loose of a hold, kicking out of apin, whatever.

P.S.

I'm glad Eve kicked Nikki Bella's butt last Monday night on raw. Let's
see if she gets her title back from Brie Bella at Extreme Rules.

Cheers!