Hi,

Ah, I wasn't thinking so much of training skills. I wasn't thinking of
going that far with the RPG idea. I was merely pointing out that the
mechanics are similar. Not that you can train your brawling skills up
to level 100 and pound your aponent into the mat. After all, most of
the people in the roster are already trained professionals. Why would
we need to train them?