Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I definitely hear Ya.  So many moves and then so many moves just with
different names, like the RKO being a DDT, the Master lock is just a full
nelson and all of the ones that you mention and on and on.  Like is the
Stighner recliner a camel clutch or a Boston crab or what?

BTW Mickie James I do believe is the new TNA knock out champion after her match
with the former champion Madison last Sunday in Cincinnati.

How about a moonsault off of the top rope?  Probably already is done and named
something.

I knew that the move would eventually be called the air born.

And yes, a flying bulldog has to hurt.  Heck even a running bulldog can't feel too
good. <grin>

I still miss Awesome Kong in TNA.  Her finishing move was called the implant
buster.  Not positive what the move was, but it sounds painful.  And she was
something like six two 265 pounds of mean woman.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said "Implants?"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA