Hi Ryan,

So far this sounds great. I've just read your blog a few minutes ago,
and it sounds like you are adapting to the language rather well.
Believe me when I say every new programmer goes through the experience
of having to learn a lot of terms they don't know, have to do research
to explain whatever they are reading, until they fully grasp the
content. Its a rough hall no matter what programming language you
start with, but it looks like you are learning fast. Keep up the good
work.

As for encrypting your programs I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Are you talking about encrypting the executables?

If so I'm not sure about that since most of my experience with Python
has been in a free and open source nature. Many Python developers just
do a bite code compile on the Python programs, convert the py files to
pyc files, and redistribute them that way if they don't want to
release the source. However, that's far from encrypting them so
hackers can't reverse the code. My guess is you can't encrypt them but
might have to use an obfuscation tool to make it so even if you
convert a pyc file to a py source file it is hopelessly scrambled.
Anyone else have any ideas on this subject as I'm curious myself.