Hi Ron,

Since I have never owned either one of these gamepads I can't really
tell you how well they perform but I can say as a developer that
joystick support in games is usually pretty generic. All of the real
support/handling of the device is either through Microsoft's
DirectInput library or the new XInput library. All the same one
feature I'd check on if I were you is if it has duel DirectInput and
XInput support. Some devices only support one or the other meaning
you'd have to upgrade or buy a new one if you get a game that doesn't
support one of those libraries. The Logitech F510 supports both which
is one of the reasons why I recommend it as a basic joystick/gamepad
device.