Hi Dark,

Ah, but I think you already know the answer to that. Someone might
make a case something as basic as a wheelchair or white cane is a
necessary item for day to day travel, not only for your personal
safety, but for basic mobility. Something like game x is not necessary
and they'd accuse you of comparing apples to oranges here. In any case
you know how people are. When it comes to religion, politics, or
certain misguided ideas sometimes you will just go round and round in
circles debating the issue. A person convinced against their will is
of the same opinion still.

Cheers!