Hi Dakotah,

Yeah, that's the classic 80's for you. Both the Ewok movies and the
Ewok Adventure cartoons came out around 1985. Just after Return of the
Jedi came out and concluded the original saga. The Ewok adventures
were suppose to continue the Star Wars saga after Return of the Jedi,
but I guess it sort of  flopped as it was a temperary thing. Star Wars
wouldn't really come back to life again until the Thrawn Triligy came
out in hard cover in the early 1990's. Even then it was sort of a slow
return as we had the special eddition rereleases of the original films
in 97 and then the new Clone Wars series kicked off in 99. Which put
Star Wars back on the map so to speak.