I totally agree with you
Ms Imbar Golt
im...@netvision.net.il
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Space sims?

Why someone would want a partially accessible game escapes me. It would infuriate me to get interested in a game, really having fun with it, only to find that I could not complete it because I couldn't see what I need to. It would be like listening to a movie with descriptive narration that ended as a silent film in which only piano music were hear, and you have to see the action.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "darren harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>